At the Citizen, we believe in reporting factual information freely to all residents of Easley, SC. Sometimes, however, that information can be hard to find.
Through the development of this publication, we’ve become aware of the need to make Easley’s public records easier for the general public to access.
The purpose of this is to provide the opportunity for greater transparency, accountability, and progress for the city of Easley and its public services.
How to see arrest records for Easley, SC
2. Next, click on “Inmates.”
3. By default, you will see all inmates currently being held at any of the Pickens County Law Enforcement centers:
- Easley Police Department
- Pickens County Sherriff’s Office
- Pickens City Police Department
- Clemson Police Department
- Liberty Police Department
- South Carolina Highway Patrol
- South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED).
4. To view arrests, clear out the box that says “In Custody On,” and enter a date in the box that says “Arrest Date.”
5. Enter any date and press “Search.”
You can then see all arrests, mugshots, and charges for anyone arrested that day by any of the Pickens County Law Enforcement agencies such as the Easley Police Department.